RE: How about a crowdsourced documentary about looping?

Yes. And the whole thing would be backed up by looping videos. And looping
music by one artist or another
playing in the background during nearly the whole film. Oy vey! I got to
go learn Windows
Movie Maker! I already learned Youtube. But Imogen Heap has a new album
coming out either late
2012 or any time in 2013. She has those Musical Gloves, which can control
music, and I
heard looping. And it was part of a live show! What if we got Tim Exile in
this  film? He's
all over Youtube and Twitter; he should be easy to contact. Maybe we
should get some
non-liveloopers who use audio editing software for studio-looping, just
for completeness; this is about
all sample repetition. Maybe we should get Asianglow (a studio looper) on
here. Or
Lizzie, the Michigan-based blind looper, who is most likely the only blind
looper besides me. So
it only makes sense Lizzie and I work together. She and Amy X Newberg are
the only female
loopers I've ever heard from, as far as people who actually call
themselves loopers; Imogen just uses it,
Zoe Keating may be closer. (Want to hear Lizzie? Go to the June 2012 issue
of the
Looper's Delight archive and flip to the June 25th page).
Tyler Z