Re: Kemper Profilier Amp or, careful with that Axe FX, Eugene

pppps bill - check what firmware your axe fx is on by hitting the
utility button on the front panel and paging right. it should be on
6.02. if it's on 5.04, you should definitely upgrade, because that
particular firmware was a bit harsh sounding....