Re: Kemper Profilier Amp

No. But I can't tell wich one is the un-real amp either. So what's the
point? "Both are good" ;-)  No matter applying EQ during mixing, I
would definitely regard them as two different sounds from wich I would
pick the one that best matches the needed source sound for the current
music. But that's "studio talk" and I assume this whole thread is is
about the live performing aspect, making my point a bit OT.

Per