Re: my open letter to DIGITECH (begging for a better delay based looper)

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 6:48 AM, Art Simon <simart@gmail.com> wrote:
> I love the PSP 42 vst, but if it had 20 seconds of delay I'd use it a lot
> more!

Hi Art,

I too am a big fan of the PSP 42 but so far I have not been able to
run it without crashing the host (Ableton Live in this case). Didn't
you experience that bug?

I like to run the PSP 42 to mangle sound before a looper that can
snatch longer loops (like several minutes on instant demand like with
Augustus Loop and Mobius).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com