Re: Loop Wiki?

Yes, I think wiki is better. But the wiki you linked to is Wikispaces; I'm
talking about
Mediawiki. An example of Mediawiki is Wikipedia. Here's an example of a
Mediawiki
wiki. There are no loop wikis, but I'm trying to keep it relevant. Here's
a general
music-themed wiki. This is what it will look like; WAY different than
Livelooping Wikispaces.
http://www.wikimusicguide.com
Very much like Wikipedia, eh?
Tyler Z