Re: The 5° Florence Live Looping Festival

Yes, it does!
But what is the Croma Art Ensemble? Details, please!

Massimo, also give my best to the local crew, and let's hope that Randolf can make it this year.

I wish you all a wonderful festival!

Yours,

         Rainer

Jim Goodin schrieb:
Massimo this looks fabulous! Congrats on this up and coming annual event. Greta to see Georgina, Michael, Randolph and Fabio on the roster of those I know.

Regards

Officine C.R.O.M.A. & Cambiamusica! are proud to announce
            * V° FLLF Florence Live Looping Festival *

            *  Y2KXII* International Live Looping Festival affiliated

            *Teatro blu - Parco dell'anconella*

            *Firenze 9 pm*

            *
            *

            free entrance

            /Sabato 14 Luglio:/

            1 Antony Hequet (Guitars – France)

            2 Georgina Brett (Voice- England)

            3 Michael Peters (Guitars - Germany)

            4 Pako Mondragon (Guitar,Voice – Mexico)

            5 Randof Arriola (Guitars – Singapore),

            /Domenica 15 Luglio:/

            1 Lucho Prado (solochiman) (guitars – Chile/Cesena)

            2 Riccardo Masala Spaggiari (Masala) (Percussions -
            Reggio Emilia)

            3 Fabio Anile (keyboards - Roma)

            4 Croma Art Ensemble - (Firenze)

--