Re: Conversion to Mac!

I have used "other people's computers for years. 2 years ago, I finally bought an I-mac. Should have waited 6 months. 8gig RAM instead of 4. Oh well, you gotta get on the train sometime. I wouldn't go any other way. This thing is lightning fast compared to all the PCs I've worked with. I'm sure it's not the fault of the PC,but it is true nevertheless.
Rig

From: Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2012 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: Conversion to Mac!

echo'ing congrats Kris.  I converted several years ago, though support Windows users in my day job and some family members.  I think OS X.xxx for Apple, they finally arrived.  I do feel saddened by what the news reports in the factories that build the stuff however but it's hard to negate the product.

Jim