Re: portable media player - multiple output?

I don't know any such product, except for multi-track recorders with
multiple outputs. But a workaround could be to find a stereo media
player that also submits some sync signal so you can plug in any
cheapo drum box for the click.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com