RE: Sonuus anyone?

ah, many thanks Andy and Per, very helpful! I guess I should simply get
one and try for myself. I am completely happy with my Axon in fact but in
cases like the upcoming Florence concert, I have to think about airlines
and suitcase weight, and the Axon is a massive little box that (together
with its AC adaptor) contributes about one kilo!

Will the audio interface in the i2M work peacefully together with the
Edirol audio interface (that is still used for output) in Bidule? I never
used two audio interface inputs side by side in Bidule.

-Michael