Re: I really need some advice for Senior Project

"Do you happen to have any knowledge on these genres?"

(Just happened to catch this before shutting down)

Ahh. I should have been thinking in much more modern (Electronica) terms! I can't say I know much about them, certainly not enough to finely differentiate them from one another. I'm definitely 'old school' in most of my musical skills and interests (many here are much more hip than I!). Glad you've found a plan though (and just in time!). You might actually want to investigate Reason after all, very complete application for these new musical forms. You probably qualify for an educational discount too.