Re: Multi-channel Granular Loops

Ricky that's beautiful sound, emotions and visuals.  Like the visual element of the imagery and the 'live' of your performance below.

Jim

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Ted Killian <tedkillian@charter.net> wrote:
Intriguing.

Very much enjoyed the music and the visuals.

I understand you are using PureData (which is sort of like MaxMSP, which I use).

Very creative use of technology that still manages to sound warm and human (I think).

On May 29, 2012, at 6:51 AM, Ricky Graham wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Some granular looping etc. in this excerpt from the most recent
> multi-channel gig: http://youtu.be/PL-DNUQazRw
>
> Please enjoy!
>
> Ricky

jimgoodin.com - 'Acoustic guitar renaissance, color blue, repetitive minimalism'

From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds from this CD will benefit JDRF International

Tips Across the Waters, a new app for iOS from James Goodin/Wood and Wire Ware.