Re: Multi-channel Granular Loops

I know you say it is PD right, but can you elucidate on exactly what is going on? Im intrigued by the geometric nature of your stuff, Im always trying for floaty amorphous and indistinct, but yours its so... er.. WITH the music, I wonder how it works, is it midi notes translated to blocks, that move on a timeline?

Spill the beans man!

Mark