Re: Two new looping videos uploaded - Stick vs Fretless Harp Guitar

Btw Tim Donahue I have heard is going to be a feature at the upcoming NYC Fretless Guitar Festival.  A fellow from south carolina named Michael Vick has organized this event held here a couple of times between 2006-2009.  It's supposed to be this October at a venue in Brooklyn.  Will pass along more details as I have.  I've not really heard Tim in years, he is based in Japan I think.  Per you should come over though that's right around Loopfest time, maybe both would work out.

Jim