Re: fast video guy?

wow.  i'm glad that came through past my eyes again!  That's beautiful both on the video AND the audio Ted.  Rockin'.  really amazing.

Can you tell me a little about it?  from both angles?   Is it final cut?  Is that your rig over some great IDM drums?  how did you write it and compile it?

All the best,

todd

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Ted Killian <tedkillian@charter.net> wrote:
That was me.

--
The Best Classical Music of the Year, 2011 - Amazon.com

• Outerborough, Todd Reynolds' solo double CD is now available wherever music is sold. Here's a direct link to Amazon, however!

need me right away?  Call or text me at 917.576.6166