more details about the Looper's Delight / Livelooping Conference 2012

Hello, loopers! We have more details about the Looper's Delight /
Livelooping Conference
2012, on June 2, 2012, from 2:00 to 5:00 PM US Eastern Time. I will repost
the
log-in (dial-in) directions later this month as a reminder. Yes, this
conference will be recorded and
made available as a digital file or album of some sort. And, over the
phone lines, you will be able
to share your loops that you do live (or tracks that you already
recorded). And we can chat like we can on the
mailing list, but in realtime; it's as live as live looping! Of course, we
recommend that you keep
bad language to a minimum; I've heard people go crazy in this forum! If
there is just one strong word, it
will be a few months before upload; we need to pull out some editing
software and bleep stuff. But it will
probably still be available uncensored (in telephone quality) where you
can listen over the phone-lines
on the Conversation Station Recordings Index. So, do you think that the
conference should be available for free after
the show is over, or do you think it should be released as a Looper's
Delight CD?
Tyler Z