looperparadise.de

Hello community :)

Does anybody have a feedback about quality of service and assistance from looperparadise.de?
I saw in Boomerang site that they say that the locar dealer can surely make a "better price". So I have checked all the european shops in the where to buy section of boomerang site, and saw this in Germany, one in Italy, one in Austria.
This of Germany sell the Rang at 525 euro and the side car at 265. The others sell the Rang at 489 and the Side Car at 216.
I preferred to buy in Germany also in case of problems, shipping back, etc. So I asked them a better price.
The first answer was quite unkind and ironic, "no comment, sorry". Unbelievable.
Then I "apologized" if my asking a better price seemed offensive, explaining that I had found better prices and anyway I would have preferred to buy with them, and that in Boomerang site they are so sure that the local dealer can do a better price, that I was sure too.
Their answer was "the price you find it on my website".

I am without world.
I would like to have your feedbacks on that shop, and if somebody know some folk there, it would be nice a contact and good work. Even if generally when I receive this kind of treatment I even prefer to pay more in another place.

Thanks
Sergio