Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 11:49:29 -0400
Subject: Re: "Mainly Vocal" looping performances: help in deciding which tools
From: jeffloops@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

I use the 2880 but not the RC 300. The 2880 can record four separate parts (2 in stereo) but there is no independence. They will all be the same length/tempo and synced. It is more like a multi track recorder I guess. From what I understand the RC 50/300 can do three independent loops of varying lengths and can be synced or not ( I think I am right on this).