Re: New track - The Great A'Tuin

I was on my way out but just had to listen to learn what
"DISCOMBOBULATED" means. But I found that I like the track, so I still
haven't learned that word. Anyway, the music sounds like the Drone
Zone stuff at Soma.fm; like "something else happening somewhere else".
I dig that sparse and somewhat alienating feel.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen