Vocabulary of the looper

I'm curious to hear your looping vocabulary/lingo. I half the time dont
know what people are talking about when they say stuff like "bed of
texture" or whatever else. Post away and educate me!

Just to add, I have my own little term;

Reverb-Freezing or Freezeverb: When you have drums and other instrument
sounds playing without much audible reverb and just when the snare hits
you quickly silence every instrument and turn the reverb effect up all the
way simultaneously so that the reverb from the snare drum is isolated for
a beat or two then quickly turn all instruments to full volume right at
the drop of the next kick drum.

Kaylon