Re: Why NOT Looping has been good for me.

I guess the looping experience isn't "unreal". But it's a bit like the
whole social life in the Web 2.0 era: We don't hang out with friends
anymore, we socialize on the internet with "virtual friends". Likewise, we
perform "virtual music" by ourselves - even with virtual instruments!

Krispen: I have actually also thought of you. If I remember right, you did
turn your back on the whole looping thing and just went out playing
guitar, right?

Buzap