Re: Why NOT Looping has been good for me.

I love the timing of your post buzap! Very interesting thoughts and im
glad you decided to share. I just joined a band last week and it was blast
because I have only looped(mostly in room) or played classical music gigs
for the past four years. Then the past year ive been working on an all
bass album(non looping, multitracked) but it gets pretty lonely recording
12 hour days by yourself. It was a lot of fun to be creative with a few
other people versus dealing with all the computer issues solo and it
satifies my need to be a social creature. I agree wholeheartedly with you
mark about the addiction:) for me it's with software looping. There's no
going back to hardware for me but I hate/love it.

Todd Matthews