Echoloop Behavior Question #1

I have been observing this behavior using Echoloop in Ableton over the
last month or so...

1. Make a loop.

2. CopySnd to NextLoop

3. Develop that material

- -

Over a bit of time, as I add material via Overdub or QuantSusOverdub, the
original material sometimes gets faded back pretty severely... such that
when I move back to the previous Loop, the volume jump back to the
original can be pretty harsh... it's almost as if, with the second loop,
Feedback is set to, say, 110 or so (though it is most definitely not).

I would perhaps expect this behavior with really dense loops, packed full
of frequencies and amplitudes... but this seems to happen even with sparse
loops.

This does not happen every time, but once or twice a night on average...
over a 2-4 hour session.

- -

For that matter, occasionally the VST seems to get stuck in a 'feedback at
less than 127' mode, where, regardless of the actual 127 state of Feedback
in the VST, my loop fades towards nothing without my telling it to do so :)

Are these known bugs ? Anyone else experiencing this?

Phil :)

p.s. Andy, Matthias, do you guys want bug reports, and if so, would you
prefer them to be addressed to you directly? I have found only one other
real bug, plus one funny but consistent behavioral curiosity; I must say
overall this VST is very stable and runs beautifully 99% of the time...
for me...