Re: 3 million hits with livelooping

Oh but Ted, we love people getting their undies in a bunch! ;) that's what
made and makes this list awesome! lol!

Kim once said that he'd like to see me and another lister (Mark S) who'd
been going at it for a while, in a cage match! That's the kind of thing we
need more of here! -Ya know, way crazy but still friendly enough… :)
-Where is Mark S these days?…

anyway, blah blah blah… *flies back up to her perch*

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: