Re: 3 million hits with livelooping

I dont feel jealous for these two chords - in that particular environment.
I dont have anything against a simple structure, this song just wasnt
interesting enough to raise my attention.

These kind of "playing the room"-videos are not so new phenomenon,
so nothing new on that front too.

I just wasnt interested but that does not mean I was "trolling"
or being sarcastic or trying to put down this video.

My apologies if my reply sounded like that.

-Petri-