Re: 3 million hits with livelooping

In what possible way could you say my post was trolling? I just stated
a fact, this was not done by live looping, twas editted on a  DAW. I
complimented the song, not overly showering praise, but not slagging.
If anything, I critisized us, the LDers, by commenting that if it was
all done live with lots of trick tech, we would be happy,,
please read before... er.... trolling.

Now what NO ONE has mentioned, and may have been Matt's original
meaning by his post.. is...

Is'nt it interesting, that live looping has become so cool, that this
guy writes a song that EMULATES live looping but isn't???

mark

Sent from my (advertisement removed)