Re: 3 million hits with livelooping

Hi Paul,

I am not trying to provoke, merely trying to present a different point
of view. Whether you like the video or not, it could prove useful as a
means to promote an approach to creating music that we on this list
share. That is all.

You're certainly entitled to your own opinion (which you have
expressed explicitly on a multitude of levels), I am sure it is well
suited to you.

Best wishes,

Ricky