Re: 4:20 LOOP CHALLENGE! :)

FYI. I will be posting my submission this Tuesday. :)

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Monzelle Dozier <monzelledozier@gmail.com> wrote:
You have to love the connectivity of the Internet, and it as a viral tool... Can LOOPER's create a viral statement? Was thinking with a collective of mad loop geniuses, that I'd like to challenge anyone to compose/perform/free-style a 4:20 piece on Cannabis Hemp, and how it can either SAVE the planet or DESTROY it, and/or shades of grey in-between. Doesn't need to be a conventional, just needs to bring Cannabis Hemp into the 2012 Political/Public conscience. I challenge my fellow LOOP bredrens & sistren to opening up the dialogue of Cannabis Hemp, by edutaining people on your perspective of the plant... the simplest theme: LET'S TALK ABOUT IT (Cannabis Hemp that is) I am currently working with Jack Herer's 2012 Initiative (www.CCHHI2012.org) to Legalize Cannabis Hemp for use industrially, medically and spiritually here in California, a step I believe to be pivotal to promoting/achieving self-sustainability in local regions worldwide. We have missed the April 19th deadline to get it on the 2012 ballot, but have until June 4th to raise the funds/signatures needed for a presence on the 2014 ballot and a very relevant spot in the 2012 US Presidential election. I believe the leaves are for the healing of nations, and that the stone the builder(s) refused could be a seed that is the cornerstone to a global transformation/2nd Earth. Would love to get as many musicians/philosophers/activists as possible to get active in expressing themselves to the world about TRUTHS that unite. I find this plant to be one truth that can set us all free, and I'd like to challenge those to say what's on their mind about it. Who knows? It could go viral, and we need it to... Not sure how to go about making a challenge like this work, but uh... IT'S ON!!! :D ;) :/ .... :| ;D LET'S TALK ABOUT IT!

Deadline: 4/20/12

Time: 2:40 or 4:20

Format: Youtube Video