Re: Mobius Mystery part 2

Well I have noticed that I get the occasional portamento cc sent after
the notes but I wasn't sure if that was the Rotary controller or the
FCB.

I can't confirm things since I'm not in front of the computer I'm
using for this, but I believe I tried changing to PC messages instead
and I got no response at all from Mobius in Live.

I am trying to be diligent in my testing before I send these messages
at least :-)

Thanks for the ongoing help, I'm convinced this is going to open a
whole new vista of musical possibilities once I get this up and
running.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos