Re: Mobius Mystery part 2

Well, this is getting embarrassing but I will press on to ask again anyway.

I can get the midi to work running Mobius as a stand alone.  Record
starts recording and plays as expected when stopped.

But when I go into Live, the recording always does that 1 second and
reset thing.  I thought I tried all the things suggested (and I do
have it set up as described below) but I can't figure out what is
going on.  Anyone want to take pity on a simpleton and walk me through
the steps of configuring Live and Mobius to play nicely together.  I
feel like I'm missing something obvious but don't know how to track it
down.  I guess its fair to say I know enough to cause trouble but
don't really quite understand exactly what I'm doing.

I'd be happy to read a manual but I can't even seem to find the
solution to the problem I'm facing in the manual or forums (though
Jeff's manual does mention the long press reset problem but seems to
assume I would then know how to solve that issue).

Round three anyone?

Kevin