Gigspam, Minneapolis (and musing asides)

Hey there!

So, I took the plunge and now find myself in Minneapolis. I'll be playing
a set at Radio K's WAVEFORMS shindig on Monday at Honey (205 E Hennepin),
so that's a rare opportunity to hear what I can conjure up with a guitar,
a dictaphone and a laptop.

(I find I'm also thinking real hard about that looping festival in
October...)

(I also find myself thinking about setting up a looper night in Helsinki
once I get back from this trip. I can get us a good venue with nearly no
problem whatsoever.)

Your pal,
R. / Taphead
http://taphead.bandcamp.com