Re: Eventide Space vs. Strymon Timeline...Opinions?

Timeline has been out for about six months now, as has the space. Timeline is difficult to get a hold of sometimes, as they seem to release batches every two months or so.

I love my timeline. It's such a great sounding unit, and has tons of midi control options.

Space is mehhhhhhh, especially for the price. I'm waiting for strymon to come out with their uber-reverb pedal.

If you want something simple, I'd stick with a stereo wet pedal + timeline (or capistan/brigadier).