From: Jeff Shirkey [mailto:jcshirke@frontier.com]
Subject: Re: Eventide Space vs. Strymon Timeline...Opinions?

On Apr 5, 2012, at 10:47 PM, Bennett Williams wrote:

> I have not used the Strymon,

Fwiw, the Strymon reverb is called the "Blue Sky". Cool as it is, it's not
anywhere near being in the same league as Eventide's Space. I'm not sure
which pedals the original poster meant to compare, though.
Comparing Space and Timeline doesn't make a whole lot of sense. The
Timeline
isn't a reverb unit. It's one hell of a delay pedal, though, with
interesting effects--filters, some pitch shifting, etc.

Jeff