my new comedy album, A Very Different Sort of Media, out now

Hello, this is Tyler Zahnke. On March 28, I finally released my comedy
album, "Tyler
Zahnke's A Very Different Sort of Media" as a digital download from my
website. I have
posted a link to it on other music messageboards. I finally decided it was
appropriate for this one
because the music track for a lot of the songs consists of preprogrammed
loops on an electronic
keyboard. I switch from loop version to loop version, loop to loop, and
put other sounds from the
keyboard overtop of the playing loop. For example, the first track (a
parody of a Cher song) consists
almost entirely of this one beat (which is looped). The key changes (loop
version), and the beat becomes more
complex, and then back to normal. Also, there are guitar-like sounds
played over some of the loop beats. The
intro (the horn sounds) come before the "intro loops" which are slightly
modified. Not all songs are
consisting of loops, but download a free copy of "A Very Different Sort of
Media" today. You'll
get loops galore on tracks 1, 3, 7 and 9. Track 8 is definitely the least
looped,
but there is a link to the album page on my home page.
http://tyler_zahnke.editthis.info

Tyler Z