Re: loops with a drummer?

On Apr 3, 2012, at 9:58 PM, Bennett Williams wrote:

the moment the drummer gets ever so slightly off-beat, a train wreck will happen right then and there.

thanks for the note! That is exactly how I do it... the drummer and I hear the click, the bass player doesn't. Though, it wouldn't be a big deal if the bass player did hear it, since, fortunately, I only work with drummers who know how to play with a click perfectly... and by that I mean, they make sound like there is no click even though there is.

Teddy