Re: new live videos (guitar/modular synth looping)

Very nice documentation! The slow motion video of #7 looks great. To
tell the truth it totally confused me before I understood that it is
slomo. It just looked like Os for no particular reason is  starting
out some crazy Tai Chi ballet right behind the keyboard. Because the
music is so slow and dreamy at the start I didn't notice the lack of
sync at first sight :-)

Per