Re: Re: What are the looper features that manufacturers are stupid to leave out?

I love my LP1 but have trouble updating and am stuck on v1.08.  I plan
to attempt to update it again in the future but when I tried it always
failed so I gave up.  I have the LP2 coming and look forward to using
that.  I only devoted a few attempts last winter and really need to
look over the instructions again, seemed my router may have been the
issue so I tried downloading to the 2005 macbook but also failed that
route.... argh....  Funny thing is I work on a PACS system at a
hospital and when home I really only want to play my guitar and
cuatro.  I will not let it defeat me though and will get it done, I
may have been trying to jump ahead and may need to do incremental
updates, I need to spend more time with it.....

Bob seems like a great guy and I hope he has much success with his
ventures!

Weg

--
Greg Wegmann