Re: EDP loop divide Was Re: What are the looper features .................

God damn you Butler... you said 8th=2quant INSERT mult... thats 2
button presses!!! Now i have to go and switch the studio back on and
try this infernal shortpress 8th Quantised SUSMult of which you
speak... And we're trying to pack for a Flight to UK tomorrow... the
wife will complain... theyll be hell to pay... so if you suggest some
facsinating cock-eyed clever clogs settings tomorrow Butler, I'll be
coming round... ok.. Cambridge is only a stones throw from Norwich...
so quit with the smart-ass ok?

Sent from my (advertisement removed)