RE: live at Blue Shell, Cologne

thanks for replying Michael-i was so afraid my words soundded so negatory-which was not my intent. now church reverb is the coolest reverb-good luck w/ that!
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Peters
Sent: Mar 27, 2012 1:23 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: live at Blue Shell, Cologne

1024x768 Clean 21 false false false DE X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

> too much reverberation is never a good thing

have to agree with you in this case, Stan. Somehow it sounded different when I did it live, but now I don't particularly like the reverb sound on the recording, myself. I've always been a reverb junkie and I love Budd/Guthrie music that is totally soaked in reverb but it has to sound good - this one somehow doesn't sound as good as I thought. Although Ted likes it, and after the gig, nobody complained about the reverb. Strange. Will have to put particular attention on the reverb next time but then, my next gig (May 19 I think) will take place in a church anyway :)

-Michael