Re: What are the looper features that manufacturers are stupid to leave out?

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Scott Hansen <evanpeewee@gmail.com> wrote:
part of this goes back to my premise: WHAT IS A LOOPER?
we talk about FEEDBACK CONTROL but isn't feedback control really a function of: DIGITAL/ANALOG DELAYS???
so this would (for me) fall under DELAY LOOPING!!! well i think.
i haven't had many of the phrase samplers loopers-do any of them have feedback control?

The EH 2880 and the Line 6 M9/M13 have feedback control but it is different than long delay type looping which is my fav also :)

I would like to have a "super" Boss DD 20 with speed control and reverse and although I have never tried it, some type of multiply because I like what some of you guys are doing with those rhythmic things you do with your loopers! I am guessing that that is impossible for a long delay pedal because I have never seen it.

best,

Jeff