Gibson Echoplexes

Hi,

I've been an off and on member of the list for about six years.

I'd like to get a pair of Gibson EDPs with Loop IV 198secs.

There is a pair on eBay now, but the seller won't ship to Japan--where I
live.

I have an older Oberheim, but I'd love to replace it with a pair of The
newer ones.

Is the seller 'bostonjazzgtr' a member here or a friend of a member? Or
does someone here have one or two EDPs for sale?

Sent from my iPhone