Re: Gigs/jams in the northern US?

Hey Everyone!

Once a year I post this, hoping to get a few more on the list.. I cant say how many are still working, but I hope this list might help you Risto

http://www.markfrancombe.com/wordpress/about/looping-venues/

Anyone else who has or knows of good venues (anywhere in the world) please add to this... Im still planning on a whole year world tour when Im 50.. have to start planning soon...!! he he!!

Regards

Mark