Re: Echoloop VST MIDI controller

On Mar 4, 2012, at 12:32 PM, mark francombe wrote:

And this is because I hope to get midi in from my pedal to affect the plugin too. It works in Mulch If I set the MidiCh and BtnNo correctly... but even if I do it in Abelton too (and lose the clip function due to previous issue, I get no midi from my pedal..)

I am successfully getting commands to the VST in Ableton from my LG, using Note On/Note Off pairs, commands routed through my MOTU Traveler. Sending on Channel 2, but the plugin BtnCh parameter seems to have no affect. As long as the MIDI is routed to the plugin in the way we have been discussing, the plugin seems to take the commands regardless of the BtnCh value. This made me curious as to how to manage multiple instances of the plugin, but not curious enough to try it ;)

Phil :)