Re: Follow up of "Dog Peed On My Keyboard"

bumpety bump

On Mar 3, 2012 8:48 AM, "kay&apos;lon rushing" <k3zz21@gmail.com> wrote:

Do pitch bend wheels normally have a sort of greese/lube in them?

On Mar 3, 2012 12:24 AM, "mark francombe" <markfrancombe@gmail.com> wrote:
you have 3 options.
1. do it. grab camera take photos photos photos... and continue to dissemble...
2. clean what to can see... get pure alcohol from chemist... and Qtips ans see what yo can do by poking
3. take to expert

I'd go for 2 then re- evaluate the situation...

Sent from my (advertisement removed)