From: Thomas Wegmann [mailto:theweg@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 3:12 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: LP2 Owners

Alas so am I.  Hope Bob is doing OK.
Weg

On Feb 25, 2012 4:33 PM, "Joe Clark" <lonelylooper@hotmail.com> wrote:

I'm in the same boat...Waiting.
Hopeful,
Joe

From: hqr@cox.net
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: LP2 Owners
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:24:32 -0800

Hello everybody—

A couple of months back there were some LP2s shipped. Has anyone else gotten theirs?

My main source of information (apart from this list) is http://looperlative.posterous.com/

A post on 11/12/11 starts out, “LP2s are imminent.”

And back around Christmas, a few folks got theirs, but there were some issues.

Bob’s cell phone goes to mailbox, and the mailbox is full, and has been for quite some time.

He has never answered my emails, either.

Rick Walker has been generous with his information, but I hate to keep bugging him—and so I would like to hear from others, please (Rick, just ignore me, not trying to be a pest).

Gary