RE: Mixers (Live & Studio) Help!

Cheers guys the Allen and Heath series, the zed 14 seems pretty much perfect for what I'm looking for live use.

Subject: Re: Mixers (Live & Studio) Help!
From: ligeti@alice.it
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:31:31 +0100
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Yes, me too with my makie 1604vlz.
Another choice seems to be Allen & Heat. I've seen the ZED series: http://www.allen-heath.com/uk/Products/pages/ProductsListing.aspx?CatId=ZEDSeries - very very interesting.

I’ve been using my Mackie 1202VLZ for over 12 years now, never a problem!  Cost me $300 in 1999.

Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 1:43 PM
Subject: Mixers (Live & Studio) Help!

Hey, I was wondering if you guys could recommend me on a good 16 channel mixer around £600-£700 and a good 8 channel mixer around £200-£300 anything cheaper is great.
I would like multiple auxiliary if possible, just two is fine really.

My set up is Guitar, Vocals (sometimes), Pedals, Audio Interface, Computer. Thats for live and studio, I also use other gear as well in my studio e.g. Synths, Turntables etc. The reason I need mixer for live use is so I can run some pedals through the auxiliary channel and also use other instruments.

It would be a great help to get some advice.

James