Re: Music or bad habits ruining it for me.

Don't worry. I've been like that as long as I remember. It never "worn
off" for me but I finally got to touch ground by learning to focus my
concentration and to schedule my activities. So just schedule time to
focus and finnish stuff up properly, and you'll be fine!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen