Re: Troubles recording vocals through bass octave effect

Ok, so I bought this brand new ModTone Deep Dive sub-harmonic tone
generator stompbox on ebay with a best offer of $65, and I'm testing it
out.  Since Rick said this is the kind of thing Kid Beyond uses, and Sanne
said he uses one to produce bass tones vocally, I thought I would give it
a try.  It seems to be working well so far.  My boys like to use it to
sound like Darth Vader (okay, i tried it for that application, too).

Michael (3x09)