Mystery Synth Contest :)

I've posted an audio demo and Mystery Synth contest on my Synth Blog for
anyone interested.

Is it Vintage? Analog? Digital? Modular? Software?

Check out the post, have fun guessing, and win some cool free Electronic
music: http://synthandi.blogspot.com/2012/02/mystery-synth-luv.html

To make things more fun there are prizes for the right guess AND to the
15th and 30th person to submit a guess. So even if you have no idea you
might "win"!

There is a link on the post for emailing responses. A few creative ones
have already showed up :)

     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com
 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extraordinary from the Ordinary"

Music and Downloads at the New Online Site:
    http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/