Re:BBSformat

Using hotmail in Safari on a IPad. I'm ok with the list moving more and more to an elite perspective. I am certainly not. I think I've been on here for at least 8yrs using various means to get mail. Just gets more difficult. I suspect the newer ideas will always prevail and be the cutting edge.
Denis, Monterey Bay & IA

"FYI to new the new members here, we have this discussion every year, Why not do a search of the archives and see what has been said on this subject. If not, try the facebook group or the LiveLooping forum. But the LD list stays as it is...
And if you list is not wrapping probably, try viewing it in Gmail in a web browser.. it is 2012 after all..."