Doesn't anyone want to bring this site up to date?

Am I the only one who wishes this site were like a normal forum--like The
Gear Page or Gearslutz or the Acoustic Guitar Forum...or just about any
other forum I can think of. I am way into looping, and I am constantly
floored by the amazing talent that is here, but I always find it so
difficult to search for anything on this site. I don't coming home to a
mailbox full of messages or having to sift through a digest and track back
through threads to find what I want to read.

Maybe I'm the one who is just doing everything wrong, but the way I this
site is working for me is a total flashback to computer prehistory--like
Fortran or MS-DOS